Show five places that you want to pray in (and it cannot be Mecca or Medina) BE CREATIVE!
wouldn’t it be lovely to pray on a soft place…with air going by? (forget the fact that up, up there it’s really cold!) yes i’m being creative and searching images from google. 😛 but seriously-i love thinking about being able to be on a cloud…
that is one FLUFFY carpet. if it was brand new (and clean!) i’d love to pray on it!
omg that’s a cute janamaz/praying mat!!! take out the fish and i would LOVE to pray on it. 😛 so cute
it’s not really a PRETTY pic but imagine praying somewhere where the ocean air is going bye, and u can hear water sloshing near. 🙂 i love the ocean. 😀
okay all those places are pretty cool but praying in my own bedroom is awesome…(and this bedroom from google looks quite nice too…but i’ve seen better ones 😛 )
i tag anyone reading this…esp. someone from my “favorite blogs” page. 😀
4 hours remaining….and I am hungry…..:(
(but it is the 3rd day…)
ALLHAMDULILLAH, i’m on my 6thyear of fasting….but it still takes a while to get used to it.
the schedule gets pretty tight around this time. wake up at 5, eat, change, go 2 school, come home, pray, go online, do homework, sleep, help make iftari, eat iftari, pray, go to tarawi, come home and get ready for bed. (at 12 a.m.)
and i really don’t get ANY sleep at this time. But i might sleep after praying asr (after writing this post) today. Because i am soooo sleepy. but the problem is, if i sleep now then i may (1): be late for iftari (2): not have adequete time to do my homework.
but anyhow, i love the month of ramadan. the only month in which my family constantly eats together. (this like NeVeR happens on a normal day) and we get to c lots of the muslim community-daily. everyone’s very sweet and it’s all really good. i love going to tarawi, even though it is so late this year. the iftari food, and waking up so early for sehri. (and then sleeping in forever after it on weekends!)
people always complain about the “pakistani” people at mosques, making a bunch of noise/etc. But last year i attended a very small mosque for Tarawi once. It was actually a store, the front portion for men and this small back room for women. it was so crowded, and me and my mom & sis were the only pakistani’s there. Everyone else was african american. They had all brought their young kids and throughout the entire tarawi the kids were running around, throwing things, yelling/screaming, etc. And then their mothers didn’t even say a word to stop them. (i think they thought it was cute)
to that, i really prefer our general big mosque. Mostly, you will only see people from Palestine/Pakistan area, but i find it very peaceful. I go upstairs to pray(where this a balcony that overlooks the men praying below), and even though there are kids sometimes running around, the space is big enough for it to be okay. and if they get too disruptive their mothers will stop in the middle of namaz to make sure they behave. I think it’s awesome that parents do bring their kids to tarawi…so they can attend MUSLIM things and play/meet with muslim people- and in time be positively peer pressured to pray tarawi (happens a lot). but i also think it’s the parents responsibility, that when they bring them, they teach them how to behave in it. the parents that just go in and pray and forget that they even brought their kids…idk but i still have strong memories of having things thrown around while trying to pray. 😦
anyhow…that was my opinion on tarawi+little kids+parents responsibility. now i really should go pray asr and sleep…maybe get some homework in b4 da sleep!
Back when i was all into websites and had like 4 on Piczo, i found a game to put on my website called “The Impossible Quiz”.
I could only get to Question 4…but my friend came over one day and she’s all like “ooh i love that game on ur website, i got to question 30 something with my sis!” and then we all started playing this cool game.
Really, all it is, is a quiz whose answers are very “out of the box”. Like in the second version has a question “What do u need to make a green house” and the answer is paint! 😛 and there are very random answers and some things u have to press, move around/etc. 😀
Anyhow, i was bored (yet again!) and so i when on addictiongames.com for a game to play…and i found out that the impossible quiz has a version 2!!! wow! 😀 so that’s what i’ve been “playing” for a while now. i’ve gotten to question 17 so far after losing about a trillion times! (lots of questions take FOREVER to figure out!)
and that’s all. 😀
y did i right a post about the impossible quiz again?
the first version (without music for some reason!)
the second version (read the instructions!!)
Found this online and like it…so here u go…
• A-Available/Single- umm….take a wild guess 😛
• B-Best Friend? – lots and lots and lots of ppl. 😀 love them all 😀
• C-Cake or Pie? – pie pie pie!!!! but i like cheesecake!
• D-Drink Of Choice?- orange soda ..esp. Miranda!
• E-Essential Item You Use Everyday?- um…..i’ll get back to u on that
• F-Favorite Color? – well, there a quite a few. lavendar, lime green, sky blue, baby pink….
• G-Gummy Bears Or Worms?- worms. there more fun to eat!
• H-Hometown? – i have 2. 😀
• I-Indulgence?- ask my sister. 😛
• J-January Or February? – february. it’s such a loving month! 😛
• K-Kids & Their Name – none and none none none none. 😀
• L-Life Is Incompletes Without?- chocolate! oh…i remember something for indulgence…chocolate!
• M-Marriage Date?- none yet! 😛
• N-Number Of Siblings?- 3!
• O-Oranges Or Apples? – apples. oranges r just soooooooooooo sour ish! 😛
• P-Phobias/Fears? – fears. phobias are like very deep. just fears. and lots of them! 😀
• Q-Favorite Quote? -lots. when i was smaller it was the Golden Rule but now …. there are lots.
• R-Reason to Smile? – life [everything]
• S-Season? – spring! love the new flowers, the weather. just hate the bugs!
• T-Tag Three or Four People? – well i don’t know if 3/4 ppl regularly follow my blog. if u r reading this then ur tagged! 😀 (plz do comment if u do follow!)
• U-Unknown Fact About Me? – i have an extra toe?
• V-Vegetable you don’t like?- umm….well i like lots of veggies. the ones i don’t like i don’t remember there names!! (y cant this ask my fav veggie?)
• W-Worst Habit?- talking too much or asking too many questions 😀
• X-X-rays You’ve Had? – chest (i had a viris) and beside that…none?
• Y-Your Favorite Food?- chocolate. and lots of other stuff…esp. pakistani food. american wise i do love noodles!
• Z-Zodiac Sign?- I think it was capricorn…my date is right on the age of capricorn and this other one. buti think it’s capricorn. it doesn’t really matter though..i don’t believe in this stuff. ( + it’s not allowed in Islam)
so there u have it! 😀
on New Super Mario Brothers DS. And it’s not even that hard! But then for the past hour i’ve been doing a mix of checking email, reading blogs, and playing my ds.
Oops…i died again! :((
Considering the fact that i’ve played this about a thousand times through…i really shouldn’t care. But it’s kindda dissapointing i can’t even get past this simple level!
What r u pplz doing in ur summer break? (if u have one to start off with) 😛